Professional Payroll Services in Arkansas & Serving the Nation
Pictured: Sherrie Bates, Payroll Director
Employee Self Service
Remove daily interruptions by giving your employees access to their payroll documents via mobile and desktop. Including paystubs and tax forms.
1 in 3 businesses who manage their own payroll will pay a penalty to the IRS.
Rest easy knowing a professional will calculate, deposit, and file your payroll taxes for your business.
Outsourcing Payroll Offers Ease of Mind
Business owners tend to be bogged down by excessive amounts of employee paperwork and the daily duties of running a business. Because of this, productivity decreases, and there is often less time to spend on improving their business. Juggling business operations and payroll services can also lead to paperwork errors. Even the smallest mistake could cost the company a fortune.
Keep Personal Data Private
Filling out payroll forms in-house can cause significant liability for companies with limited resources. Outsourced payroll services to My HR Pros can ensure employees are paid on time, all while protecting their personal information from being lost or stolen, with enhanced cyber security measures.
- Payroll processing in a timely manner
- Get a personal payroll service processor; allowing for a one-point contact for all of your payroll related needs
- Confirmation on timekeeping records and advisement on any discrepancies
- Thorough payroll reviews from experienced professionals
- Verification on all check amounts prior to processing paychecks
- Direct deposit and pay card payments to employees
- Live checks available upon request
- Initiates direct deposits
- Updates to employee banking records when necessary for precise and accurate payments
- Remain compliant with all policies and procedures for processing payroll
- Flexibility on how hours are provided (online, email, phone, or fax)
- Response to unemployment benefit notices with specifics about the separation on the Client's behalf
- All employee data is retained and stored in an easily accessible system
- Compliant with record-keeping policies and procedures
- Processes paperwork for terminations, transfers, and promotions
- Processes payroll data by recording changes such as: loan payments, direct deposits, address & name, pay increases, W-4's, positions/status/department/location
- Addresses employee’s pay-related concerns and assistance when needed
- Get step-by-step guides to best assist you with all your payroll needs as well as step-by-step guides to help employees with their ESS
- New Hire Reporting provided weekly as part of the new hire process so that unemployment and child support enforcement agencies are notified
- The employee may access employee requests for pay history via My HR Pros’ Employee Self-Service (ESS) Portal
- Response to written requests for Verification of Employment or Earnings received from a third party (child support offices, banks, or prospective employers)