Workers' Comp Details in Arkansas & Serving the Nation

Pictured: Claudia Sandoval, Administrative Assistant

Workers Comp Support Services

When an injury happens at the worksite, what do you do? Call us – we will communicate with your Workers Compensation Insurance carrier. As a result, ensuring the first report of injury and all other required information gets submitted promptly.

Injured Employee, What Now?

  • Call 911

    If it is a true emergency call 911
    Dial: 911

  • Contact My HR Pros

    Tell us you have an injured employee
    Call Us: 479.474.7752

workers compensation form

What Does My HR Pros Do?

  • Assist in coordinating where the injured employee needs to go and can schedule an appointment with the clinic.
  • We send you the necessary forms you need to complete for the carrier/adjuster.
  • We file the claim with the carrier.
  • If necessary, we file the claim with OSHA.
  • Receive assistance with OSHA investigations into the injury, if necessary.
  • We continually follow up with you to determine the work status of the injured employee.
  • We work directly with the claim’s adjuster to provide any wages, billings, or statements necessary.
  • Once the employee is back to full duty, we will document the injury on the required OSHA logs.

**FMLA Leave due to a workers compensation injury is included in our Enhanced HR. Or hourly rates are available if FMLA assistance is needed.**

Want to learn more about our services and how they can benefit your company?  Click the link to schedule a FREE demo!

Scroll to Top