The Best HR Support Services in Arkansas & Serving the Nation
Pictured: Chelsey Gardenhire, Resource Manager
What is Enhanced HR?
Our service, Enhanced HR, is ongoing assistance for you and your staff, allowing you to work less on the mundane tasks and more on your core business. It's billed each month, per employee, and not each time you need us! Consider us to be part of your HR family!
Paying monthly service fee's vs per project consulting?
Great question! While our compliance team can do either consulting or the Enhanced HR on-going service, preventing a spill is much less liability than cleaning the spill when it gets under the couch. Our Enhanced HR service works as a "call when you want," and not charging for each occurrence or project.
Our Enhanced HR team is made up of some of the most knowledgeable HR staff in the country. Handling your unique HR challenges for both your Employees and business, is what we do best.
When it comes to HR, we understand that a software can't handle all of your challenges. That's why we have a team of HR Pros that become an extension of your team. When you call, we answer, and treat the matter with empathy and professionalism.
Want to know more about what we do for each HR task? Click a task below to find out!
An Employee Handbook is a way to communicate the company's goals, philosophy, and policies. Having an Employee Handbook in place strengthens an employer's position during employee disciplinary actions and in responding to federal & state board investigations and response preparations. My HR Pros can help review or create an Employee Handbook.
- My HR Pros will provide an electronic version of the Employee Handbook via Employee Self-Service (ESS) Portal when the handbook is complete. The ESS allows employees to access their handbook 24/7 online. Also, eliminating the need for employers to print and deliver handbooks to outlying locations, as the employees can access the ESS Portal at their convenience on the device of their choice.
- My HR Pros audits I-9s for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with federal regulations.
- Clients receive notification when we receive incomplete I-9s; then make any recommendations in order to be compliant.
We assist businesses in developing job descriptions, training, and development. Your HR Pros may also prevent or provide support in response to a potential EEOC Charge, Discrimination Charge, or Disability Claims.
Get assistance with day-to-day policy and procedure clarification, implementation, and revisions to meet our HR Services clients' needs.
- Discounted pricing from third party vendor
- Providing relevant forms and notices
- Advisement of necessary steps required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- clients who select this service are required to sign a user agreement with the third-party vendor before My HR Pros administrative services begin
- My HR Pros can assist when issues arise that may warrant disciplinary action.
- My HR Pros can prepare Corrective Counseling (written warning) or Termination Notices on an HR services client’s behalf.
- Businesses have essential statutory and regulatory responsibilities to their employment records; faulty record keeping may expose employers to enormous potential liabilities.
- My HR Pros maintains an electronic filing system where all documents from the new hire onboarding process to termination are kept and are easily retrievable.
My HR Pros monitors employee new hire data and issues a “child labor alert” to clients who hire employees under the age of 18.
Get customized HR training upon request to meet your business, industry, managers, or employees' needs. The trainings includes harassment training, diversity training, mental health crises in the workplace training, workplace violence training, ethics training, interview training, onboarding training, dealing with difficult employees training, disciplinary action training, and terminating employees training.
My HR Pros responds to several types of DOL Reports and EEO-1 Annual Reporting on behalf of our clients promptly. Forward special request reports from DOL to My HR Pros.
- The DOL administers and enforces more than 180 federal laws, all of which could majorly impact a business's conduct. Some of the more notable regulations deal with wages & hours, workplace safety and health, unions, and their members.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is the federal agency created to investigate employment discrimination claims.
- The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) is an independent federal agency. The agency is vested in safeguarding employees’ rights to whether they enlist unions as their bargaining representative and enforce the NLRA. The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) applies to almost all private employers regardless of whether there is a union presence.
- We also assist companies in responding to Federal or State Agency employment charges and investigation promptly.
Upon notification from a client that an employee requests leave, we will help determine if the employee is eligible for FMLA or Non-FMLA. After determination, My HR Pros assists in preparing all documents required under federal law and communicates with the employer every step of the way.
My HR Pros assists with the process and preparation of necessary documents while experiencing a reduction in force (RIF).
Receive assistance with Appeals Hearings and ensure overall compliance to maintain a consistent unemployment experience rate.
My HR Pros can meet clients' needs for drug testing services by providing pre-employment, current employees, reasonable suspicion, or random drug screens. Multiple options are available for our HR Services clients.
- Conduct the drug testing at My HR Pros’ offices.
- Client on-site drug testing pending availability; contact My HR Pros to request availability and pricing.
- Training of clients’ supervisory staff to conduct the drug tests if desired. You may request information about drug test kit pricing.
- Instant results sent via email
- 18 panel screening
My HR Pros assists with E-Verify processing by entering new employee information into E-Verify and facilitating tentative non-confirmation case results.
We provide clients with a digital onboarding program accessible via an onboarding computer at the client's location, the employee's home computer, or My HR Pros' offices. A program can be customized to meet specific business needs.