Staying current on constantly changing tax and unemployment laws and regulations, unraveling complex documentation issues, and avoiding costly fines and penalties can be an administrative burden for a company of any size. SPMI’s Payroll Department is focused on bringing together the right experts in accounting and government regulations to minimize expenses, eliminate manual tasks, and to allow you to allocate resources for other strategic activities while avoiding the dangers of non-compliance.
By outsourcing your payroll processing to SPMI’s professional payroll staff, you reduce your cost internally and have the assurance that experienced experts are competently completing your payroll for employees, essential reports are being filed, and all payroll taxes due are being paid in a timely manner.
Benefits included with our Standard Payroll Service:
- Check processing and delivery
- Direct deposit
- Elimination of payroll and tax deposits, penalties & interest
- Filing of quarterly & annual reports
- Payroll administration
- Pre-tax and post-tax payroll deductions
- Proper handling/maintenance of W-4, 940, 941,W-2.
- Relief of procurement of checks, payroll forms and payroll software
Payroll Tax Management Service:
- Calculates and deposits payroll tax for federal, state, and local jurisdictions
- Prepares and submits payroll tax returns and compliance reports
New Hire Reporting Service:
- Submits new hire reports to appropriate agencies
- Provides management reports on all filings
Tax Credit & Incentive Services:
- Identifies and calculates federal, state, and local tax incentives
- Streamlines employment tax credit screening
- Negotiates and administers economic incentive packages
- Lowers effective tax rate with savings from tax credits, refunds, and incentives