Child Labor Compliance:
Customized Employee & Management Training:
Department of Labor (DOL) & EEO-1 Reporting:
Federal & State Board (DOL, EEOC, NLRB) Investigation & Response Preparation:
- The DOL administers and enforces more than 180 federal laws, all of which could majorly impact a business's conduct. Some of the more notable regulations deal with wages & hours, workplace safety and health, unions, and their members.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is the federal agency created to investigate employment discrimination claims.
- The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) is an independent federal agency. The agency is vested in safeguarding employees’ rights to whether they enlist unions as their bargaining representative and enforce the NLRA. The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) applies to almost all private employers regardless of whether there is a union presence.
- We also assist companies in responding to Federal or State Board employment charges and investigation promptly.
Employee Discipline Consulting:
- My HR Professionals can assist when issues arise that may warrant disciplinary action.
- My HR Pros can prepare Corrective Counseling (written warning) or Termination Notices on an HR services client’s behalf.
Employee Documentation & Electronic Recordkeeping:
- Businesses have essential statutory and regulatory responsibilities to their employment records; faulty record keeping may expose employers to enormous potential liabilities.
- My HR Professionals maintains an electronic filing system where all documents from the new hire onboarding process to termination are kept and are easily retrievable.
Employee Handbook Services:
An Employee Handbook is a way to communicate the company's goals, philosophy, and policies. Having an Employee Handbook in place strengthens an employer's position during employee disciplinary actions and in responding to federal & state board investigations and response preparations. My HR Professionals can help review or create an Employee Handbook.
- My HR Professionals will provide an electronic version of the Employee Handbook via Employee Self-Service (ESS) Portal when the handbook is complete. The ESS allows employees to access their handbook 24/7 online. Also, eliminating the need for employers to print and deliver handbooks to outlying locations, as the employees can access the ESS Portal at their convenience on the device of their choice.
FMLA & Non-FMLA Tracking & Compliance:
HR Consultation & Research:
- My HR Professionals audits I-9s for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with federal regulations.
- Clients receive notification when we receive incomplete I-9s; then make any recommendations in order to be compliant.
Job Descriptions & Job Posting:
Lay-offs & WARN Act:
Respond to Appeals Hearings:
Background Check Administration Services:
- discounted pricing from third party vendor
- providing relevant forms and notices
- Advisement of necessary steps required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- clients who select this service are required to sign a user agreement with the third-party vendor before My HR Professionals administrative services begin
Drug Testing Services:
My HR Professionals can meet clients' needs for drug testing services by providing pre-employment, current employees, reasonable suspicion, or random drug screens. Multiple options are available for our HR Services clients.
- Conduct the drug testing at My HR Professionals’ offices.
- Client on-site drug testing pending availability; contact My HR Professionals to request availability and pricing.
- Training of clients’ supervisory staff to conduct the drug tests if desired. You may request information about drug test kit pricing.
- Instant results sent via email
- 18 panel screening